Welcome to Addison's Blog

This blog is in honor of our daughter and the time we did get to spend with her. Although she isn't on earth with us she is still apart of everything we do. I just want to show people that we can get through this season in our life with Gods help and that nothing is to small for our God to fix!

Psalm 34:18

"The Lord is near to the broken-hearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit."

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Superheros?

Disney Pixar "Every Superhero has a secret identity. I don’t know a single one who doesn’t. Who wants the pressure of being 'Super' all the time?"

I stumbled upon this quote while checking the social network on Facebook. Amazing how you just find things sometime right? I am sure I didn't just find it God placed it in my path but read the quote really read it. That isn't true at all. Maybe in cartoons or on TV it is but guess what, I know a superhero that doesn't have a secret identity. He is what we see all the time. He is truly Super. He is the one that established the phrase superhero and He is the very first one, and will be the very last one.

My God is a superhero. He isn't a character that we see play one way and then turn around and do something different. He has no weakness, which all superheros have. He is everything!! He is what superheros strive to be. He is our God and He is the one that is going to get us through. He is the one that has given us the strength to continue on with life. He is the one that has given us moments of laughter along with the moments of tears. He is the one that has been here by our side through it all and will not get mad at us or leave. He doesn't have to get back to life and forget what has happened. He has our Addy in His arms and He has us too. WOW, He is not only my superhero but also my Father.

He died for me and He rose for me. In His most troubled time he wasn't thinking of himself, or the pain He was enduring He was thinking of us. I know there is never going to be a superhero greater or that can rise to the challenge of the ultimate Hero. God is My Superhero, and He is holding My Addy right now:)

No comments:

Post a Comment