Welcome to Addison's Blog

This blog is in honor of our daughter and the time we did get to spend with her. Although she isn't on earth with us she is still apart of everything we do. I just want to show people that we can get through this season in our life with Gods help and that nothing is to small for our God to fix!

Psalm 34:18

"The Lord is near to the broken-hearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit."

Saturday, March 6, 2010

A Dare

I was tagged to answer some questions. At first I just wrote it off. I don't do well with these kind of things. At work I use to get them all the time questionnaires that ask random stupid questions. I hated answering those but played along a lot of the time out of boredom.  The girls at work would wait with anticipation to see my answers because they always thought they were so funny.  (Funny how people are easily amused by my odd sense of humor.)  So when I got tagged to do this particular one I had to think about it.  That was at the first of the week I am still thinking about it...But with respect out of what people want I will do it.  Reluctantly, and with a shrug in my shoulders but here we go... If you are my Husband, Mom, Dad, Sister, Brother, Friend or any kind of acquaintance you shouldn't read this since you will already know what I am going to say before I get done with this survey:)

Ten Things You Don't Know About Me

1.  My favorite color is purple, in honor of my daughter, she has changed me into a girl:)

2. I don't like mushrooms or tomatoes, although oddly enough we eat alot of stuff with mushrooms and tomatoes in it.

3. Ketchup is my favorite condiment.  Relating to the answer before I told you it was strange.  People think it is strange to eat ketchup on tacos I think they are smoking something it is awesome and I wouldn't do it any other way.  I think I get that trait from the Kennedy side, the ketchup on tacos thing,  so thanks Peep:)

4. I have a gross toenail.  Miranda calls it my grandma toe nail. It grows all sideways and stuff. I ran over it a few times with our 1930's Kirby vacuum when we first got married and it has never been the same since.  I think weird toenails run in the family too, thanks Mom:)

5. I started to learn to play the guitar, a year ago. Although I am not nearly as good as Allie, I still try.  When I pick up the guitar and try to get Daniel to sing along he just looks at me with fear becasue he can't recognize anything I play.

6. I collect Disney Precious Moments snow globes.  I own 4 but it was a good start.  Daniel on the other had over does the collection thing we now have every Supercharged Disney Car from the movie Cars that was every made and I think if we have a boy next his room it already predestined to be a Cars room. 

7. I like to travel, go places explore new things. The extent of my traveling is to Cali. to see my family but we are planning a cruise for next year...well maybe:)

8. My family is wonderful, funny and odd. But they are mine and they can't disown me so they have to act like they know me at least while I am out there.  Even if we are hula-hooping in the middle of the store or cheer leading while walking around the grocery isle.

9. I was an aspiring cheerleader:) So I have no dance skills whatsoever and the thought of my fat giggling in front of people was mortifying. But I loved those pom-poms. I even tried out for the cheer squad in 8 grade I didn't make it but at least I tried right?  I got a cheer game for Christmas this year and i got so into it one day i broke a light bulb out of our ceiling fan.  I left it to see if Daniel would notice, after he did and picked himself off the ground from laughing he scolded me because leaving the broken bulb in the light fixture was a fire hazard. I don't know who made him Suzzy Safety all of a sudden but I thought it was pretty funny. 

10. I love music.  I have it playing all the time when I am home by myself. Our ipod has an eclectic mix of music.  I download a song the other day and didn't know it had a bad word in it until Daniel and I were listening to it and he was singing along and said the bad word.  I got mad at him and told him to replace that word with something else. Know he just laughs at me when the song come on. What is really bad is it is in Addy's play list maybe I need to go move that. Oh and that word is in the title of the song, so much for being observant. Its Stink Daniel just remember that:)

11. (I am going to add an 11 just becasue I can) I am dislexic and so when you read my blog and there are words that are wrong particualrly: know-now, there-their,here-hear...you now know why they are in the wrong place or are wrong.  Its my mind I can't fix it but try to. Mom always said I had a brain short now we have a word for it:)

3 comments:

  1. Very cute Jess. As for the busting the light bulb, I could totally see myself doing something like that, as can Chris :D
    As for the dislexic thing, I hardly notice it anymore :) Guess that comes from all the reading I have done of the things you have written me over the last 12 years. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jess, I knew there was a reason I liked you. I LOVE ketchup on my tacos and my family thinks I am weird of that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jess, Lakerfan55 is me, Dennis Fletcher just in case you did not know.

    ReplyDelete