Welcome to Addison's Blog

This blog is in honor of our daughter and the time we did get to spend with her. Although she isn't on earth with us she is still apart of everything we do. I just want to show people that we can get through this season in our life with Gods help and that nothing is to small for our God to fix!

Psalm 34:18

"The Lord is near to the broken-hearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit."

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Addy's Doll

She is finally here.  I ordered a doll for Addy in January and she finally made it about a week ago.  I am pleased with her she came out good. I was anxious for her to get here so I could hold her but when I took her out of her box it felt weird to be holding her. Not what I expected.  I have found such comfort in her blanket that this just seemed strange to me but she is here and i love her none the less. She has a patch on her belly of Addy's name and then a verse that has meant a lot to me over there past few months.  It is the one that is at the top of the blog.  It just has comforted me so much and it seemed fitting to have that one on her. 

Know that I have her here I kind of feel relieved.  Not sure why or even over what but it was just one more thing I have been waiting for and know that is done I can move forward.  I know that she is going to have a spot in our family for years to come. Not replacing but representing our baby girl. I already have family pictures lined up to take with her so we will see how that goes. I am looking forward to it but dreading it all at the same time.

Just wanted to share her pictures and let all see how wonderful my doll turned out.

1 comment: