Welcome to Addison's Blog

This blog is in honor of our daughter and the time we did get to spend with her. Although she isn't on earth with us she is still apart of everything we do. I just want to show people that we can get through this season in our life with Gods help and that nothing is to small for our God to fix!

Psalm 34:18

"The Lord is near to the broken-hearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit."

Monday, June 14, 2010

Back Again

Here I am back again after a few days of fun and laughter hanging out with my family on the lake and at home. It was so much fun and I am so thankful we had a chance to share in that special day with Allie, as she got to celebrate her new accomplishment of being a College Graduate.  I am so proud of her and thankful she is my sister.  It was a special day one I will not soon forget.

The time went by way too fast and I find myself longing for it to have lasted longer.  I always want my time with family to last longer though.  Just doesn't seem fair we have to always find ourselves saying goodbye I hate goodbyes.  But after a long day, some flight delays and a unexpected stay in the city we headed back to our little spot.  Its good to be home in a way. Get back to what is normal I guess. But It is always so hard to do this part. The healing part after a trip. I enjoy it so much and when we get back I feel like I am deflated and left grieving once again. I don't know being away helps put a new perspective on a lot of things and gives me a lot to think about. Like what to do next.

I don't really know what I want to be when I grow up. I have always wanted to be a Mom first and foremost but for some reason I feel like that isn't all I need to figure out what else I want to be and get on it.  After throwing around a lot of ideas on our trip nothing really just hit me, well maybe the palm reader idea intrigued me for a minuet but that was all:)  I am now left to figuring it all out. Figuring out what I want to do when I grow up. What hobby I want to make into a passion or what one thing I want to do to change the world:) Still thinking, waiting and praying for it to hit me. 

We did have an awesome time with family though and although it is back to being here and not there we will manage life some how. With just a few adjustments and a lot of laundry behind me we have a new day and a new week to discover and figure out what Gods plan for my life right know is.  I don't want to be a grown up maybe that is why I can't think of anything to do or be:)

No comments:

Post a Comment