Welcome to Addison's Blog

This blog is in honor of our daughter and the time we did get to spend with her. Although she isn't on earth with us she is still apart of everything we do. I just want to show people that we can get through this season in our life with Gods help and that nothing is to small for our God to fix!

Psalm 34:18

"The Lord is near to the broken-hearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit."

Thursday, June 17, 2010

A New Day

It is a new day, and lots of opportunities to make it a good one.  That is my goal anyways we will see how it goes.  The last few days have been a little better since my last post. Not as many breakdowns, a few but not as many. I guess that comes with the territory of being so far away when you get back you have to grieve the family left behind.  I am sure glad Heaven isn't going to be like that. We will probably want our family to be with us but it wouldn't be hard like it is here.  I know I am looking forward to that day when I get to see my Addison again.  Some days that is all the keeps me going and sane it feels like. 

But I have decided to work out my thoughts. I have so many blogs posted over the course of this journey we have taken and I want to organize them and maybe make them into a book.  Even if it never gets published or seen outside of my family's eyes I am thinking it will help me.  So I got the notion yesterday to print them all out. I have been saving the blogs that are about Addy and my struggles and happy times and have put them in a folder on my computer. I went to print them out to see what I had and was shocked to see I have over 150 pages already.  Of course not all of it will be what I use but I like the fact that I did that.  Just praying for God to walk me through this journey and we will see what happens at the end of it all.  I know God has been trying to convince me I can do this for awhile now its just I am the least likely person who should be writing anything let alone a collaboration of ideas. But that is what is so unpredictable with God He will allow you and walk you through all sorts of things you would never think possible if you let Him.

I will keep you posted on the ventures of this adventure and let you know all the stuff that happens. Just wanted to thank all that actually do read this and thank you for all the support and prayers especially. Without the hope and love of others there is no way I could have gotten through some of these times. I am sure there will be more to follow to so don't stop Praying:)  Thank you all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment