Welcome to Addison's Blog

This blog is in honor of our daughter and the time we did get to spend with her. Although she isn't on earth with us she is still apart of everything we do. I just want to show people that we can get through this season in our life with Gods help and that nothing is to small for our God to fix!

Psalm 34:18

"The Lord is near to the broken-hearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit."

Friday, June 25, 2010

Johnny Depp Why Do You Haunt Me?

Another night and another chance to dream. Lately my dreams have been more strange than ever, starting with my dream at the lake when we were at home.  Here is the low down first. We haven't really watched a lot of movies lately. We use to be the ones that keep up with all the latest, had seen all the greatest ones but in the last year or more we just have been too busy or too tired to sit down and keep up with it all. There is more to life than that these days.  With that being said there is no explainable reason then why I am having these dreams but here they are.

The first one. I dreamed that while at the lake we ran into Johnny Depp, who I must add I have never really cared for.  He is pretty good at being a pirate but the last movie I saw with him in it was Crybaby and lets just say it wasn't as good as I remember it. But anyways so in my dream he came and picked me up from my parents house. We were going to go on a date. We decided to go to Long John Silvers since his hair is so greasy anyways eating extra grease wasn't going to hurt.  So we sat in the restaurant eating our chicken and fries, talking and having a good time.  We leave and he takes me home that was the extent of the date. We ate at Long Johns and went home how romantic right? 

Getting up the next morning I questioned if I had even had that dream since it was so off the wall.  Needless to say I had to share my dreams only because they make no sense to me.  On to dream two.

In the second dream, which I just had 2 nights ago, I had just started a cupcake shop.  I was busy all the time and had no time for anything but cupcakes. I had grand dreams about those cupcakes too. Maybe this diet is making me delusional or something. Anyways while at my shop one night getting ready for the next day of cupcake craziness there was a knock at the door. It was after hours it scarred me so I reached for a dangerous and oh so protective hand mixer to protect me if this was a boogie man.  I reach the door with mixer in hand and realize it is Johnny there he is again wanting to come in. So of course I open the door he comes in and wants some cupcakes to go.  I give him what I have left after a very long and busy day and that was that. 

The only question is why does he keep showing up in my dreams? I don't get it. It isn't like I have a start crush I don't even really like the guy. He is kind of creepy looking so why do I keep dreaming of him? And why do my dreams always involve food is that odd?  Anyways just thought I would share the inner workings of my scary dreams. I don't know why he is haunting me but if he shows up again I don't know what I am going to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment