Welcome to Addison's Blog

This blog is in honor of our daughter and the time we did get to spend with her. Although she isn't on earth with us she is still apart of everything we do. I just want to show people that we can get through this season in our life with Gods help and that nothing is to small for our God to fix!

Psalm 34:18

"The Lord is near to the broken-hearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit."

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

My Dream

I had a dream the other night, I think those hot wings we ate had got to me or something. It was quite abnormal as are the majority of my dreams, or so people tell me.  I don't know why I dreamed it but I though I would share it.

It started out with Daniel and me being at my parents house. Well we weren't at there house but our house which happened to be near theirs. We were moving in and it was an exciting day.  I was so happy to finally be home. Finally after all these years I got to fulfill my dream and live near my parents it was one of the best days of my life.  As we started to unload a bunch of people from our lives started to show up to help. They were all excited for us and it was just a good day of fun and the hustle and bustle of moving day.  As the day passed on it was time to eat.  Yes, we do that in my dreams i even dream of the food and can smell it most of the times, people say that is weird but to me that is normal.  Anyways we all sat on the grass in the front yard eating hamburgers from In N Out, i love those things.  As we ate we all were just joking and having a good time when all of a sudden we looked up in the sky to see a grouping of something descending down.  Getting excited we all though it was Jesus coming back for us. Not wanting to miss any of it I ran inside and grabbed my camera. ( I never said my dreams made seance or were even Biblical just to make that clear.) I was going to get a picture of Him as He headed down to take us home, for my scrapbook of moving day of course.  What a better ending right? As the group got closer and the pictures became to come into focus a little more we all realized it wasn't Him it was just a group of mouths flying around my head. That was a disappointment to us all but we continued on with the day.

As the dream got more intense I started to see what the new house was going to look like. We even had an Addy room in it painted just like her room here. We just couldn't have a house without one so we made sure that was in place before we even started the moving process. It was quite a cute little house and I just couldn't help but feel so happy and relived, we were finally home, I remember telling Daniel that and he just shrugged at me as he was moving boxes.

That is were it all ended, I felt a scratchy little paw reaching for me and telling me it was time for him to go out.  So as I get out of bed and head to the door I start to recal my dream funny how my mind can make things up out of thin air like that. It was so funny to me as I stood there half asleep I hear a loud nose that shook me out of what little sleep was left in me.  It was Daniel shutting the bathroom door.  Funny how simple noises can shake me so much. 

Anyways that was my dream it was weird, makes no sense but thought it was funny and wanted to share it. I don't know why just because I guess. I guess the moral of the story is when Jesus comes back dont' reach for the camera it isn't going to go with us:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment