Welcome to Addison's Blog

This blog is in honor of our daughter and the time we did get to spend with her. Although she isn't on earth with us she is still apart of everything we do. I just want to show people that we can get through this season in our life with Gods help and that nothing is to small for our God to fix!

Psalm 34:18

"The Lord is near to the broken-hearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit."

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Introducing...

Our new adventure

addy cakes
So here is the story.  A short but sweet one really:)  In my grief I turn to the one thing that makes me feel normal and happy. The one thing I have enjoyed doing since I was a child helping my Nan and Mom in the kitchen making cookies. Well eating more of the dough than making the cookies:) But I have grown up enjoying being in the kitchen creating new sweet adventures and so the next step in our life is one that is bring me back to that time of life were being in the kitchen is fun again.  

I have started my cupcake adventure and have enjoyed it so far. Of course I have only had one official paying gig. But with a few more lined up and business cards on the way I am praying this will be something God can use for His benefit and just allow me to be the baker in it all.  Here are some of our creations so far of course I have to thank Daniel  first because he is the best baking assistant around.  

The Peanut Butter Surprise ( my favorite) and Addy's too:)
The Mystery Cupcake
The Cookies and Cream (our first batch)
 
The Nutter Butter
 Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
 My Spring Lemon
 What Kolby does while I am baking:)
 And The official Cookies and Cream which are Daniel's favorite and all time recommended.

2 comments:

  1. Very excited for you in this. Keep posting pics and telling us about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO excited for you! Wish we lived closer together so I could try 'em out :D

    ReplyDelete