Welcome to Addison's Blog

This blog is in honor of our daughter and the time we did get to spend with her. Although she isn't on earth with us she is still apart of everything we do. I just want to show people that we can get through this season in our life with Gods help and that nothing is to small for our God to fix!

Psalm 34:18

"The Lord is near to the broken-hearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit."

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Our God is Able!!!

Be assured that if God waits longer than you could wish, it is only to make the blessing doubly precious.--Andrew Murray

It has been awhile since I have last sat down at my computer, contemplating what to write or even if I should write anything at all.  I have a sense that I need to just for my own sake so I  can have it to look back on and rejoice in what God has done and is doing for us today.  The past few months have been extremely difficult. The distance away from family, in the most crucial time of our families history. I have been torn so many times with heartbreak and homesickness. But God always brings me through these times with a peace that can only come from him. One that passes all understanding.  We can feel Him in our homes and see Him in our lives everyday and  that is what  I need to get through these days.  

I came across this quote a while ago. It stuck with me and seems to keep true to what it says. He is going to blesses us and when He does it is going to be more than we could imagine. It is just hard to understand that when you are in the middle of it all. But I know that God is going to do what He promises me He will so I have to keep holding on to my faith and believe in Him.  That is what our family is leaning on in these times the belief that God is Who He says He is and He can do what He says He can do!! He is going to get us across this valley and He is going to do wonderful, exciting things for us if we just stay faithful to Him.  

No comments:

Post a Comment